Sunday 23 September 2018

Inspirational words from Elaine πŸ‘‡ It’s a great feeling to see our staff shirts resonating with guests πŸ’™πŸ™ #Repost @elainebatho ・・・ Messages come to us in all forms. Today mine came Via the lovely Ben from @the_floatworks as I arrived for my appointment for a blissful hour of floatation A perfectly timed reminder for me, as my life is rather full on at the moment. I love these little aha moments, when a beautiful message, or reminder is shown to me. You may say it’s just a T shirt Elaine! But I say, what if everything that you experience, hear or see is lined up divinely to support you in your life’s journey? what if messages are being communicated all the time through nature, people, music, physical signs, numbers ...the list is endless. We are always supported, the key is to stay open to the signs and our own inner wisdom. As the great Ram Dass says “the quieter you become, the more you can hear” How are you quietening your mind this Sunday? πŸ€”πŸ˜΄ #floatationtherapy #relax #beopen #messages #quotes #quietthemind #bestill #meditation #ramdass #transformation #recieve #guidance #innerwisdom #soulspeak #spiritualawakening #stayopen #serendipity #faithoverfear #wellness #healingfitandwellness


No comments:

Post a Comment