Friday 28 September 2018

“Especially in the city, time out from everything, including your senses, is invaluable “ πŸ’™πŸ™ #Repost @_lau_h_ ・・・ At the risk of sounding dramatic I feel like this contraption saved my life yesterday. If you haven't tried floating I highly recommend it. After not sleeping more than 4 hours for 9 consecutive nights initially due to back pain and my mental health in a dangerous place, the experience seemed to completely reset or reboot my brain. I got a restful 7 hours last night and it feels as though an ordeal is over. Now I can get on with my life. I will be back for another float as soon as funds allow. Especially in the city time out from everything, including your senses, is invaluable #floatationtherapy #floatation #floatationtank #insomniasucks #wellness #mentalhealth #selfcare


No comments:

Post a Comment