Wednesday 11 May 2016

#Repost @mara_clickthat with @repostapp. ・・・ FLOATING IN AIR This afternoon, I had my first floating (in water) session at @the_floatworks . I'm feeling so calm and my skin feels smoother. I'll be posting the review up in the next few weeks. You'll feel like your floating in the air during your session. @the_floatworks have just opened in Vauxhall. Worth the visit! Thank YOU @the_floatworks for having me. Looking forward to coming again for a post-marathon recovery session💪. #fitfamuk #bbloggers #hbloggers #instafit #marathonmaniacs #marathontraining #roadtohamburg #hamburgmarathon #floating #floatationtherapy #lovelondon #bbg #leanin15 #ppcg #epsomsalts #londonmarathon #instafit #instarunners #runsocial #runchat #ukrunchat #runnersofinstagram #runnergirl #runhappy #Viennamarathon #romemarathon #rotterdammarathon #marathonrecovery #relaxation


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1OhnpsW

No comments:

Post a Comment