Thursday 19 May 2016

#Repost @lu_de_lux with @repostapp. ・・・ • MERMAID LIFE • firstly, I am overwhelmed by the HUNDREDS, literally, of messages I received yesterday. 💜💜💜 You guys are the epitome of kindness, love & support and it is truly amazing & totally emphasises the value and positive points of the amazing people involved in the Instagram world. 💜💜💜 honestly if you haven't got anything nice to say about someone, then for gods sake just don't say anything at all! 🙌 secondly, today's lunch meeting was at @the_floatworks with @mrcalumbest. 45 minutes of mermaiding (floating) in a pod full of Epsom salts galore in order to switch off in this crazy world. I even fell asleep 🤔👌! It was an AMAZING experience, rejuvenates sore muscles & gives you no choice but to put the phone & laptop, down and just BREATHE. I didn't want it to end. 🙄🙌 I will be blogging about it very soon because I think there is so much value in this service and for those of us who "can't yoga" or meditate, this is truly the next best thing! I'm happy, relaxed & ready to smash these next few weeks surrounded by amazing friends 👌🌟 X


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1sCsWkD

No comments:

Post a Comment