Thursday 24 May 2018

Such beautiful words πŸ’™ thank you for sharing, Fab πŸ™πŸ» . . . #Repost @fabgiovanetti Oh, I can hear my heart beating. ... Wait, are my shoulders tense? ... It’s like a flow, that is nice. ... My jaw is hurting, I did not know I carried so much tension there. ... How long has it been? Oh jeez, I should stop thinking...it feels so light in here ... As Christmas present to myself I got a package of @the_floatworks sessions - I felt it would be a good shout to head there post @hbloggerscom summit for a wee swim 🏊‍♂️ Floating is a very personal experience and affect everyone differently 🌊 I personally find my muscles releasing, I tend to have a very long night sleep and my mind considerably slows down - which is an achievement for someone who’s brain is literally a squirrel on speed. I find that I can reap the benefits of my float for days after my session, and it’s worth my 4/6 week appointment. I recommend looking into it if you are curious, or just head to @the_floatworks as they have plenty of resources on studies and benefits πŸ‘— @silkfred


No comments:

Post a Comment