Friday 3 February 2017

#Repost @lunch_and_lycra (via @repostapp) ・・・ Every so often in life you encounter something & question 'how did I live without that until now' 🤔 Last night that encounter was Dead Sea esq. experience, @the_floatworks, which I did intend on using it to erase the stress marathon training is having on my body, but now I've had one I realise there's room for it in everyday life. As someone with a massively overactive mind (I'm that person who takes ages to shut down when my head hits the pillow) I actually found myself thinking about nothing. Not work, not training, not even what I was going to write here about my experience!! 🙈 The only not-so-good-thing, the selfie light 👆🏽😏 If you fancy checking it out for yourselves I have a 10% off code, valid for 30 days from now: a23df8 #LoveYourself #VLM2017 #marathontraining


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2kZB1jl

No comments:

Post a Comment