Wednesday 4 January 2017

#Repost @carleysmallyoga (via @repostapp) ・・・ Floating @the_floatworks ... Tonight I was literally born again.... This #selfie doesn't do justice to my experience. @the_floatworks write to you before and mention how to prepare for the float, so I meditated before I left home and floated or so I thought there. Floating in this pod took floating to a whole new level. At first I thought it reminded me of an alien floating through space and then I realised it's not alien at all as I remembered what it was like to be in the womb. Completely supported and free and moving from my centre (my navel). I explored moving from the very centre of me, the part that gave me life and fed me for 9 months in the womb. Radiating from the navel to the farthest points of my body I felt free and alive while connected and supported at the same time. I also spent time just being completely supported in the pod (or womb as I would prefer to call it) as @floatworks encourage. The Epsom salt water is also amazing for tired muscles... Every part of me is literally reborn... Thank you @the_floatworks 💛....................................................................................... I also got chatting to someone there and they said they had been having panic attacks every day for 3 years and floating cured them!! Amazing the power of of being present in the NOW! Namaste! 🙏


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iHzUDk

No comments:

Post a Comment