Wednesday 7 December 2016

#Repost @youleanmeup (via @repostapp) ・・・ BODY, MIND & SOUL 🙋🏼 | Floatworks is a perfect timing after all the intense training I've had. Whoever know me that I never gets to relax as it's important! 🙈 It's my second visit..It certainly get better by every visit, this time around that I can feel the intense and achy everywhere of my body. Epsom salt relieves muscle tension, reduces inflammation, salt is cleansing to the skin as you'll feel soooo silky when you touch your skin AND you get to FLOAT like a starfish!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ #floatworks #wellness #youleanmeup #musclefunction #muscles #restdays #fitness #fitfam #fitnessgoals #goals #healthy #healthylifestyle #hbloggers #saltwater #cleansing #postworkout #performance #gym #trainingmode


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2g9xwVq

No comments:

Post a Comment