Friday 18 November 2016

#Repost @kirstyturnertraining (via @repostapp) ・・・ @the_floatworks The Most INCREDIBLE Experience Of My Life. I Can Not Recommend Floating Enough. The First 10mins You Spend Adjusting And Teaching Yourself To Lie Back And 'Just Let Go' And Wow Do I. 60minutes Of Nothing But A Clear Mind And A Relaxed Body. Since Walking Out Of @the_floatworks , I Have Not Stopped Talking About It And Sharing How This Life Changing Experience Has Helped Me With My Anxiety. I Honestly Feel As Thou All My Worries & Stresses Have Disappered And After Every Session I Have The Most Deepest Sleep Possible. You Will Never Trully Understand How Good It Feels Until You Do It. So Head Down To @the_floatworks And Try It For Yourself. This Is Something I Have Been Doing For A Few Months Now And The Improvement In My Mind And Learning To 'Just Let Go' Has Been Life Changing. Cant Wait To Take @sammiejc22 To Teach Her How To Let Go Of That Anxiety. Visit The Website To Find Out More Information Or Message Myself If You Have Any Questions www.floatworks.com 😘 #thefloatworks #floating #bliss #relaxe #clearmind #stressfree #enjoylife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fCB3tV

No comments:

Post a Comment