Friday 21 October 2016

#Repost @gymbratcat (via @repostapp) ・・・ So let's preface this with the fact that I am most definitely not a chill girl πŸ™„, and find it super dooper hard to relax, probably not helped by the numerous high intensity classes I put my body through! So a place where all you can do for an hour is 'chill', sounded like something I had to try, me in a pool of saltwater with nothing but my own thoughts was blisssssss. I'll admit it took me a good 15 minutes to figure out what was comfy (hands above head or cupping my head worked for me!), but then the next 45 minutes flewwwww by! P.s. My phone got super dooper salty capturing this photo, but ya know I'm so relaxed I don't really care πŸ˜‚ • THANK YOU for the experience @the_floatworks πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’¦


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eeAYhY

No comments:

Post a Comment