Tuesday 6 September 2016

#Repost @georginastokes (via @repostapp) ・・・ Thank you @the_floatworks for leaving me feeling all zen last night - perfect timing in between all this non-stop working. ๐Ÿ˜ด It felt so cool to float on top of the Epsom salt water, concentrate on my breathing and clear my thoughts. ☁️ (I did also feel quite like an alien inside a pod). ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Londoners, I'd definitely recommend checking this out for a super relaxing slice of tranquility! ✌๐Ÿผ️๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ง☁️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ #FloatWorks #floatation #relaxation #meditation #MindBodySoul #healthy #happy #zen #wellbeing #EpsomSalt #spa #love #lifestyle #fitness #fitfam #London #SecretLondon #eatclean #glutenfree #girl #model #tan #bikini #pool #cute #yoga #travel #travelgram


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ckCQB4

No comments:

Post a Comment