Monday 15 August 2016

#Repost @rhitrition (via @repostapp) ・・・ πŸ™ŒπŸ» Thank you @the_floatworks for an amazing time of relaxation outside of clinic πŸ’š @creativenaturesuperfoods and I really needed to chill! πŸ™‹ Epsom salt baths are super good for you, there's a reason all the top athletes use them! They are Magnesium rich which soaks into the skin immediately, effectively relaxing your muscles and cleansing your Liver!! πŸ’š There was 1000lbs in my bath today!!! Now I'm ready for bed at 9pm haha! I do recommend my clients purchase Epsom salts from time to time! ESP my dancers and footballers πŸ‘―⚽️ πŸ’ͺ🏻 Take a rest day or in my case hour! I can't lie, it was hard and I couldn't stay in for the full hour but I feel tired now which is a good sign for unwinding the body πŸ’€ πŸ‘™wearing @victoriassecret #cleaneating #eatclean #food #foodie #nutrition #healthychoices #eatreal #protein #health #bbgprogress #ppcg #bikinigirl #relax #weightloss #fitfam #wellness #healthy #lifestyle #bbgsisters #balance #bbgmotivation #bikinibodyguide #sweatwithkayla #motivation #fitfam #instagood #instagood #fitness


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aWnseb

No comments:

Post a Comment