Friday 22 July 2016

#Repost @thetanyamorgan (via @repostapp) ・・・ πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­When you have a never ending to do list it's so hard to switch off and relax. I struggle to sleep and my head and body have been doing a bit too much lately. I didn't feel up to training myself for 5 days which is crazy for me. I couldn't help jumping back in with two sessions today instead of easing my way back in. Body felt tired and heavy on the way here and I'm leaving feeling amazing. Can't recommend trying out @floatworks enough. Mind, body and soul taken care of ☺️ They have let me hook you up with a discount if you want to try it TANYAMORGAN πŸ’­πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’™πŸŒπŸ’–πŸŒ•πŸŒŸπŸ’› #destress #relax #muscles #sleep #fitfam #gymlife #epsom #epsombath #floataway #meditation #calm #zen #positive #goodvibes #goodtimes #workhard


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2a5fyiA

No comments:

Post a Comment