Tuesday 26 April 2016

#Repost @iona_ldnr with @repostapp. ・・・ 👼FLOATWORKS👼 - yes it does! This floatation-relaxation-mediation sensation WORKS!! 🙌🏼 Just what I needed for that jet lag today. Hard to do the full experience justice in just an Instagram caption, but once inside the giant pod (filled with Epsom salt loaded water) you basically feel like you're weightlessly floating in space...but in a lovely, super silent, pitch black and warm gentle bath. And it's not actually claustrophobic at all. The hour passes quickly and when you come out you feel like a new born blinking in the light.... 👼🙏🏻 Thank you @the_floatworks ❤️!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️LONGER BLURB: I find normal meditation difficult (even when guided) and this is a much easier way for me to cut myself from the outside world and distractions, and come out feeling refreshed and renewed. Definitely something I'll be trying to build into my fitness/care regime...especially as they have a lovely chill out room for you to slowly return to the world with a nice cup of tea after your floatation. ☕️🙌🏼❤️ I'd especially recommended for anyone who ran the London marathon yesterday - amazing for those muscles!! #floatworks #float #floatation #meditation #peace #cleanse #london #relax #relaxation


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1YRoDvl

No comments:

Post a Comment